Wales Riding Holidays
Fully licensed and WTRA approved horse riding establishment providing lessons, clinics, pony days / camps, hacking and horse riding holidays in West Wales.
- Individual/private and group lessons (Children and Adult)
- Children’s half hour lead rein rides with rosette.
- Pony Days 10.30 -3pm
- Hacking: 1 hour walk and trot, 1½ / 2 hours walk, trot and canter.
- Picnic rides (for experienced riders)
- Centered Riding tuition and introduction days.
- Mounted and un-mounted posture clinics.
- 'Centered Riding' holidays for novice and experienced riders.Your riding holiday can be tailor-made to suit you.
Learn to ride or improve your riding in a friendly atmosphere and lovely surroundings. We cater for all abilities from beginner or novice to experienced riders.
Only 4 hours from London or Manchester but a world away from the hustle and bustle of a big city. Relax and unwind amongst the stunning scenery of Ceredigion with its wealth of wildlife, such as red kites, foxes and badgers.
- Look after a pony (horse care, grooming and tacking up)
- Daily riding lessons
- Fun evening activities including a barbeque and visit to the beach
- Pony camp show - handy pony (obstacle course on horseback) & gymkhana games, show classes and show jumping. Families are welcome!
- Accommodation is in tents, close to the main farmhouse, fully supervised by trained, CRB checked staff, at all times. All meals included.
Summer 2016 pony camp dates:
- Wednesday 24th July to Sunday 27th July 2016
- (arrive a.m. on Sunday, depart p.m. on the Wednesday)
- Price: £350.00 pp
Tuesday 2nd August (am) to Thursday 4th August (pm)
Do you enjoy riding but do not necessarily want to show jump, event or be dressage divas? Our camp offers a whole range of activities that will entertain, educate and stimulate both horse and rider.
Improve your flat work or jumping techniques or have a go at drill riding - there will be a variety of activities to suit each rider's capabilities. Talks on bits and bitting, saddles and saddlery, farriery and exercises and tips to improve posture and balance along with other riding activities to be included in the itinerary. The final day will include gymkhana games!
Accommodation is camping on site (tents provided). Alternatively if you want to go home at night or book a local hotel* , that's also an option.
All breakfasts, lunches and BBQ/ evening meals (on Tuesday and Wednesday), use of our horses and facilities are included.
£225.00 (days only, including lunches and evening meals).
*Hotel accommodation is not included in prices shown
An introduction to centered Riding concepts and how to apply basic Centered Riding Techniques in your own riding. Classes adapted to riders’ experience, skill levels and riding interests. A full day of both mounted lessons and dismounted activities, discussions and exercises.
These days are open to all abilities. Lunch and beverages are included. Accommodation is available at nearby B & B. Own horse welcome.
We offer riding holidays for small groups of riders (6 maximum) either experienced or novice riders.
You will be exploring the beautiful West Wales countryside on horse back at a pace that suits you. Riding on ancient bridleways and through picturesque woodland. Whether you choose rest or excitement (or both!) we have the holiday for you.
Hacking, Lead rein Rides, Pony Days and Lessons available - for times and prices please contact Nikki